Private Lesson Tuition
The Chandler School of Fine Arts (CFA) offers year-round private lessons, allowing students to begin lessons at any time during any semester. The CFA calendar follows an academic year format for the fall and spring semesters, with a more flexible summer term that allows students and teachers to work out a mutually benefiting lesson schedule that accommodates vacation and travel times.
Registration is not complete until tuition is paid in full, freeing students and instructors to focus entirely on lessons.
What does your CFA tuition include?
- A cross-department collaboration with faculty in different fields
- A solo recital each semester
- Various public performance opportunities
- Two rehearsal coupons for accompanist services per semester
- Special discounts on concerts, workshops, and classes